I have lived in china for 9 years now. I have lived in Shanghai and Hongkong. To me, I think Shanghai and Hong Kong are both very diverse places. Shanghai and Hong Kong have definitely modernized over the years and they are filled with people. Shanghai has been rapidly modernizing as a while back when I came to Shanghai, it wasn't as modern and there weren't as many people. When I came back, it was packed with people. Many young people here go to the clubs and shop along the road sides. The shops along the road sell many trendy clothes and "what's in" clothes as well. In HongKong, there are a lot of malls and it is definitely packed with people. You can also buy many chinese delicacies in both cities. Shanghai is known for their pork dumplings at a Restaurant called DinTaiFung. Their pork dumplings are called xiaolongbao, or else in chinese written as ????It is very juicy in side the dumpling skin. For those of you who go to hong kong, you should try their rice noodles. It can either be dry or with a stick gravy sauce. If Anyone goes to either place, what i recommend is to bring tons of many because there is a lot of cool stuff in china.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades